• The Payment institution Montenegro Transfers doo is the representative of Western Union for the territory of Montenegro.
• The founder of Montenegro Transfers is Eki Transfers doo Belgrade which majority owner is business company C&C Varvias Holding S.A. Greece.
• Montenegro Transfers was licensed by Central Bank of Montenegro in March 2015
• 2001 – Eki Transfers, the founder of Montenegro Transfers, was the first in the territory of Serbia and Montenegro to introduce and promote the service of fast electronic money transfer, as the first representative of Western Union for Serbia and Montenegro based on the Agreement on International Representation.
• 2015 – Montenegro Transfers became authorised representative of Western Union for providing WU payment service for Montenegro.
• Montenegro Transfers provides Western Union services through its network of Agents – Post of Montenegro, banks, mobile operator MTEL and bus stations Podgorica, Niksic, Sutomore and Tivat, on more than 300 locations.
• Quality of Western Union services, professionalism, speed and efficiency are recommendation for cooperation with us.
• Montenegro Transfers doo is a leading payment institution in the area of payment services.
• The main development drivers of Montenegro Transfers are quality of WU service itself, expertise and speed in providing services and continuous support to the WU customers and to the Agents on which locations WU service is being provided.
Copyright 2015. Montenegro Transfers D.O.O. All rights reserved. email@example.com Montenegro Transfers D.O.O. Trg nezavisnosti 31, 81000 Podgorica, Crna Gora +382 (0)20 321 321