TO RECEIVE MONEY YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH A BANK.
THE FEE IS EXCLUSIVELY PAID BY THE SENDER.
1. Find a nearest Agent location
2. Present your valid ID to an officer at location
3. Provide officer with the following details:
- name and surname of the Sender
- country from which money is sent
- expected amount of money
- Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) provided by the Sender which contains 10 digits.
4. If all information you provided is accurate, the officer will pay to you money and hand over a payment confirmation (Receive Form).
Payment Confirmation (Receive Form) should be signed by officer and you as Receiver.
Download a sample of filled-in form.